How can you tally up exactly how much life insurance you will need to protect your family? There are some easy tips on caluculating your final expenses and ensuring a good life for your family…
“Life Insurance ‘To Do’ list.
- Tally the cost of burial expenses.
- How long will future income need to be replaced?
- What are your current living expenses? That’s mortgage, debts, future car payments, savings.
- Add in the cost of college tuition for you, if you plan to go back, and for your children.
- Now think ahead. Will you pay for a child’s wedding or maybe a future a home renovation? “
[ Read more here ]
Contact Seeman Holtz Property and Casualty and get the perfect coverage for you!