Seeman Holtz Property and Casualty is part of the Seeman Holtz family of companies based out of Boca Raton, Florida. Our organization serves thousands of clients with local offices across the country. We represent more than two dozen national and regional insurance carriers. We place an emphasis on proactive service – which is a rarity in this industry. People typically define good service from their insurance agents as having someone answer the phone or get back to them when an answer is needed.
We define good service as much more:
- Scheduling regular meetings to make sure you are in the right policies for your situation. Situations change all the time – your coverage should too
- Alerting you to carrier discount opportunities over time
- Making sure you understand which assets are protected and which are exposed to risk
- Providing additional comprehensive advice within our ongoing client service campaign
- As well as answering the phone and getting back to you when an answer is needed
Seeman Holtz Property and Casualty remains committed to servicing clients and pursuing new opportunities across all regions. Seeman Holtz Property & Casualty is a dynamic, growing company headquartered in South Florida and offers local offices from coast to coast.
Seeman Holtz, co-founded in 1998 by Eric Holtz and Marshal Seeman, is a comprehensive pre and post-retirement financial planning company that has been working with the retirement community for almost 20 years.
With strong core philosophies and unmatched client appreciation and service, Seeman Holtz has a clear vision to become the most respected client-centric family of companies in the nation.